Spider-Man - Miles Morales 002 (2016) (2 Covers).cbt

seeders: 4
leechers: 0
updated:
Added by invisifan16.52K in Books > Comics
Torrent verified. Downloaded 3,163 times.

DownloadFast Safe Anonymous
movies, software, shows...
Spider-Man - Miles Morales 002 (2016) (2 Covers).cbt (Size: 10.35 MB)
  Spider-Man - Miles Morales 002 (2016) (2 Covers).cbt 10.35 MB

Description

Please note that the format is CBT
Rate & Seed if you like it — if you don’t like the format then just don’t DL.
http://static.comicvine.com/...large/6/67663/5076517-02.jpg
Previous: Torrent: Spider-Man - Miles Morales 001 (2016) (3 Covers).cbt

Related Torrents

torrent name size files age seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
10.35 MB
seeders:4
leechers:0
Spider-Man - Miles Morales 002 (2016) (2 Covers).cbt

To share this torrent use the code below and insert it into comments, status messages, forum posts or your signature.

Torrent: Spider-Man - Miles Morales 002 (2016) (2 Covers).cbt

Trackers

tracker name
udp://tracker.openbittorrent.com:80/announce
udp://tracker.publicbt.com:80/announce
udp://tracker.istole.it:80/announce
http://announce.torrentsmd.com:8080/announce
udp://tracker.coppersurfer.tk:6969/announce
http://torrent.gresille.org/announce
udp://open.demonii.com:1337/announce
udp://glotorrents.pw:6969/announce
udp://tracker4.piratux.com:6969/announce
udp://inferno.demonoid.ooo:3392/announce
µTorrent compatible trackers list

Locations

name
KickassTorrents
Torrent hash: A0AA7E3EC12AC0E3B972853432F5F8EE72431C57

Uploader Comments

Quadra3687
Considering at least 85-90% of comic torrents are CBR/CBZ, I will pass. I see no need to update my "antiquated" viewing program (CDisplay) for one type of extension consisting of maybe 1-5% of all scans. But hey, it's not your fault I'm sure, you are merely the monkey uploading someones scans.

Last edited by Quadra, 4 months ago

invisifan16.52K
Uploader
Passing is your prerogative — no one, especially not me, is trying to force this on you — as stated in the description. I never said your viewing program was “antiquated”, only that it was no longer supported — there is no further development being done on it — even bug fixes — and it’s showing its age, life happens.

As for fault feel free to lay the blame on me, it comes with the purple …

All Comments

please, leave only comments related to that torrent
Sign In

The .cbt file opened fine in CDisplayEx 1.10.29. Image quality is excellent. And it's under 11MB! More like this, please!
thump_up
Thanks a lot!
My iPad comic app didn't recognize this, and I'm not going to seek out a different app to read a single comic, so I changed .cbt to .tar, unarchived the file, compressed the folder into a standard .zip, then renamed it .cbz.
Of course, it still didn't work. So I went back, unzipped the file again, and saw that all the images are .webp. So I found an online converter, converted all of the .webp files to standard .jpg, and ta-da! now I can read the comic. It's also now 145mb for 20 pages, but whatever. Also, I renamed the file to just Spider-Man 002.
So, sincerely, thank you for uploading this comic, 'cause from what I can see you're the only one who has so far, but please, please could you upload in a more widely adopted, user friendly format next time? It'd cool that you were able to get the file so small and all, but that's just trading one small inconvenience for one big inconvenience.
It’s unfortunate that there are so few developers supporting the iOS platforms this format is available on every platform now — I can name 3 or 4 good free Android apps, but most for iPad are paid or still just promises — honestly for myself I’d pay the $2 for YACreader if I was willing to sell my soul to Apple, but that won’t be happening (too expensive and controlling as well).
I post for whoever wants to DL it — as you say it saves a lot of space and this (and others that I post) are what I’ll keep for myself — saves disk and bandwidth both — and hey! It’s better than if I used bpeg — I could get them even smaller, but I think only 1 or 2 viewers actually support that (though it’s still technically valid CB*)
Whoa … that sounds like you set the quality close to lossless — might as well have converted to PNG (I think it would have been smaller and just as compatible) and you can call it whatever suits your needs … and to be fair about it 4 of those pages are 2-page spreads; as for size it seems some people are obsessed with it in all things and would probably choose to DL that over a more normal 35-40-Mb file (it’s how the dinosaurs ruled the world after all — and look how that turned out wink) …

Last edited by invisifan, 4 months ago

Comment is deleted
DCP and Empire releases are in the Marvel weekly pack — Torrent: Marvel Week+ (03-02-2016) The CBT version is the way I keep my own copies.

Considering at least 85-90% of comic torrents are CBR/CBZ, I will pass. I see no need to update my "antiquated" viewing program (CDisplay) for one type of extension consisting of maybe 1-5% of all scans. But hey, it's not your fault I'm sure, you are merely the monkey uploading someones scans.

Last edited by Quadra, 4 months ago

it seems to me that you could have just "passed" without being a douche bag about it. but hey, it's not your fault i'm sure, you are merely the monkey downloading someones scans.
Passing is your prerogative — no one, especially not me, is trying to force this on you — as stated in the description. I never said your viewing program was “antiquated”, only that it was no longer supported — there is no further development being done on it — even bug fixes — and it’s showing its age, life happens.

As for fault feel free to lay the blame on me, it comes with the purple …

it's a tar file
Yes it is. And CBR is a rar file — your point?

CDisplay, Win 7 says no go...
CDisplay hasn’t been supported in years — CDisplayEx is the active fork.

Thanks for seeding, but the title is just Spider-Man.
It is just Spider-Man 002. Mile Morales is the title character, but his name is not in the title. Thanks for seeding though.
True, but including it helps keep it from getting lost and confused in all the other 55 years worth of multiple Spider-man titles — the cover is posted to avoid confusion here
*so so late* I think that's a good idea. Maybe just put his name in brackets so as to not add a different kind of confusion. Sorry you're getting flack for your upload, anyone who hooks me up with free comics is a friend of mine, regardless what (free) program I need to download.

Show More All

User Opinions

440Apocalypse5343, jvance3252034, VMoizinho1716, roxaspider1365, dah861326, Toddy881110, Bouncer75622, iainkey398, nick.sand159, savetb93 ... And 49 more
bigdee638619
Report a bug Open chat