Archie 006 (2016) (3 covers).cbt

seeders: 3
leechers: 0
updated:
Added by invisifan16.47K in Books > Comics
Torrent verified. Downloaded 2,433 times.

DownloadFast Safe Anonymous
movies, software, shows...
Archie 006 (2016) (3 covers).cbt (Size: 15.45 MB)
  Archie 006 (2016) (3 covers).cbt 15.45 MB

Related Torrents

torrent name size files age seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
15.45 MB
seeders:6
leechers:0
Archie 006 (2016) (3 covers).cbt

To share this torrent use the code below and insert it into comments, status messages, forum posts or your signature.

Torrent: Archie 006 (2016) (3 covers).cbt

Trackers

tracker name
udp://tracker.openbittorrent.com:80/announce
udp://tracker.publicbt.com:80/announce
udp://tracker.istole.it:80/announce
http://announce.torrentsmd.com:8080/announce
udp://tracker.coppersurfer.tk:6969/announce
http://torrent.gresille.org/announce
udp://open.demonii.com:1337/announce
udp://glotorrents.pw:6969/announce
udp://tracker4.piratux.com:6969/announce
udp://inferno.demonoid.ooo:3392/announce
µTorrent compatible trackers list

Locations

name
KickassTorrents
Torrent hash: EFAA68E39058312C9BC1E84A1F45F991A2E75B37

Uploader Comments

anonymous
I don't even care about the cbt format. Easy enough to extract and recompress as a cbr. But Comic Zeal won't handle webp files.
invisifan16.47K
Uploader
Question was put to Comic Zeal support about a year ago — and aside from comments of support from other users, it’s been ignored. (and CZ is a $5 app — so you might want to ask THEM about support) … YACreader does the same with full (and responsive) support for less than ½ the price.

Last edited by invisifan, 4 months ago

anonymous
Has anyone actually been able to open this file yet? Maybe now that Nemesis is back, he can upload a normal version so that we can all actually read it.
invisifan16.47K
Uploader
Most people can — based on the thumbs up and comments — all you need is an up-to-date reader for your OS (I can give you a list if you like — though it’s probably already mentioned in other comments here) …
And the “normal” version is already available in the weeklies and 0-days so with the amount of catch-uo Nem has to do it’s unlikely he’ll be revisiting individual issues from the last month’s worth of releases …
anonymous
Alright, I surrender. Where can I find a comics reader for Windows 10 that'll open this format?
invisifan16.47K
Uploader
I believe any of these (and a few more) should do it:
Sumatra: portable e-document reader — views the common 4 CB*, Epub, DjVu, PDF, XPS & more
CDisplayEx: arguably the most widely used reader (a fork of the popular, but now defunct CDisplay)
YACreader: probably the best cross-platform reader for desktops
Honeyview: Really a general image viewer that can look in many archive types — in a way that makes it act like a comic reader, so it supports nearly anything …
ComicRack: … relies on Microsoft’s .net framework
Cover: Specific to windows 8+
For more details this thread has a lot more info: Thread: Editing CBR Files - Basics.

Last edited by invisifan, 3 months ago

All Comments

please, leave only comments related to that torrent
Sign In

Alright, I surrender. Where can I find a comics reader for Windows 10 that'll open this format?
I believe any of these (and a few more) should do it:
Sumatra: portable e-document reader — views the common 4 CB*, Epub, DjVu, PDF, XPS & more
CDisplayEx: arguably the most widely used reader (a fork of the popular, but now defunct CDisplay)
YACreader: probably the best cross-platform reader for desktops
Honeyview: Really a general image viewer that can look in many archive types — in a way that makes it act like a comic reader, so it supports nearly anything …
ComicRack: … relies on Microsoft’s .net framework
Cover: Specific to windows 8+
For more details this thread has a lot more info: Thread: Editing CBR Files - Basics.

Comment is deleted
image of this series? #7 will be out next Wednesday and if they stick to the current 6-week schedule 8 & 9 will be out mid-May and end of June (and of course I’ll be doing them when they are available) … were you thinking of a different series/run? (open to suggestions)

Like all Invisifan's uploads, this opens fine in CDisplayEx 1.10.29 for Windows. Thanks again Invisifan.
Has anyone actually been able to open this file yet? Maybe now that Nemesis is back, he can upload a normal version so that we can all actually read it.
Most people can — based on the thumbs up and comments — all you need is an up-to-date reader for your OS (I can give you a list if you like — though it’s probably already mentioned in other comments here) …
And the “normal” version is already available in the weeklies and 0-days so with the amount of catch-uo Nem has to do it’s unlikely he’ll be revisiting individual issues from the last month’s worth of releases …

I don't even care about the cbt format. Easy enough to extract and recompress as a cbr. But Comic Zeal won't handle webp files.
Question was put to Comic Zeal support about a year ago — and aside from comments of support from other users, it’s been ignored. (and CZ is a $5 app — so you might want to ask THEM about support) … YACreader does the same with full (and responsive) support for less than ½ the price.

FYI for the people having trouble, I have Comic Rack for Windows. It's free and cbt is supported. I was able to open this just fine. Thank you for uploading!
Hi, can't open this :( Can you recommend any cbt reader for Mac OS X. I already have an app called Ehon but can only open cbr files.
YACreader 8.0 for OSX does it well (works for Linux/BSD also) …
Thank you!!!!

Comment is deleted
“I've been reading digital comics and using the same comic reader for years” which is exactly the problem — things change, that’s life. CBT has been around as long as cbz/cbr but not used because it doesn’t compress — cbr/cbz provide 2-3% compression of old-style image files, but less than 0.1% of newer types so nothing is gained by using them, and uncompressed (by the wrapping utility) means they can be opened faster; this format provides better quality at 1/3 or less the size, and since I upload what I do & keep for myself I have no interest in wasting four times the space needlessly — name the OS and I can name at least one very excellent reader that can display these files, otherwise don’t bother to download them.

And just so you know, I could as easily put these in a cbz or even cbr wrapper and your reader would still have the same problem — in that case I’d put a old style image in the file advising you that your reader is out of date and that’s all you’d see — would you prefer that?

People don't want what's best, they want what they're used to. There's a reason Nemesis' upload of Archie 005 has nearly 3000 downloads and yours only has 150. All you're doing by posting this comment is sounding like an asshole who only listens to FLAC files and won't shut up about being able to hear the difference between it and MP3.
People want everything and are for the most part creatures of habit … Nem posts the big release groups and things from them appear things sooner … not a lot worry about it they just get whatever they find first.

And fyi your analogy to music files shows you don’t keep up there either — FLAC being lossless that’s like using PNG based cbr (which some digital uploaders do!), but I prefer OPUS with better quality than MP3 but about ½ the size (and not proprietary like mp3). And I do occasionally post music in OPUS btw … I’m not uploading this for you, I’m doing it because I’ve already done it for me and want to share with anyone else who likes it. If someone has a problem opening/viewing it I don’t mind helping/explaining and if you don’t like it that’s free speech — so why waste your time complaining just don’t download it.

I’m responding to questions and “criticism” here, but not ranting about it, nor telling anyone what formats they should be using in music or comics or anything else — that’s you and you’re doing it anonymously at that. Do you want to ban FLAC files? Do you want no one to be allowed to post in CBT? Would you down rate every h265/HEVC video because you need the latest hardware to play it (without it being a choppy mess) … I could post these in bpeg based stored CB7 and there are couple or readers that could handle it — I’d still get the quality and at about ½ this file size but this has support everywhere if you want it — if you don’t then don’t complain about not wanting to evolve.

Show More All

User Opinions

deanze13666, NeptuneMichi3305, sacredash2757, MedaX62191, NorthstarATL1617, stlawr1564, Theo_vonArnim664, Chester-D420, nasih5904348, teezmepeas323 ... And 40 more
ActualButt161, eradon158, redxkiller45119, shazam10111
Report a bug Open chat